I’ve been nominated for the Inspiring Blog Award. Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you.
- Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated them.
Thank you to Dragonflies and Hummingbirds for passing along this award. Now for more about me. Isn’t that what you wanted?
- When I was a kid, I was seriously afraid of getting on escalators. The timing of stepping onto the stair at the right time was too much for me.
- I was also deathly afraid of getting stuck in an elevator. This made getting around at department stores a little challenging to say the least.
- I have a Master’s degree in international development.
- I go to the gym most days during my lunch hour, favorite class is currently kickboxing or cycling.
- The top sheet on most beds just doesn’t work for me. Too tangly. I like a big fluffy white duvet with a down comforter only.
- I got reblogged for the first time ever, yesterday!
- I have English breakfast tea every morning to start the day.
Now for the new recipients, may fame and fortune come to all of you. ;-) This probably won’t be 15…
@350degrees, marybethbakes, sixtyandsingleagain (thanks for the reblog), curious cuisiniere, om nom nom baked goods, yummyfoodmadeeasy, the camel life, a little saffron, bumbleberry lane, lazy homesteader, omeletta (for being Freshly Pressed!), dietitian on the run, the muffin myth, wife meets life, the purple spoon